This week I had a good week of running.  I ran 3 miles as it lightly snowed on Tuesday and the only issue was that it was really slippery so I was unable to do the fartlek is that I had planned, but that’s ok.









Next was a good 5 mile run on Thursday on a beautiful 42 degree day.   Finally there was a 7 mile run again on a beautiful sunny 41 degree day.  For me to get in my three runs this week is a big deal with my past knee injury.  My KT Tape seems to be helping a lot with no knee swelling or pain so far.
  

During my runs this week I talked about the US Senate Race in Massachusetts and candidate Scott Brown who I was very excited won election and the typical funny conversation as I walked with Tara again this week.  





   The last segment was the most important to me.  I was watching tv with my son when there was a joke about fathers that say "maybe later" when their kid asks them to do something with them.  MY son Sebastian laughed and said "Thats just like you".  I was devastated, he might as well as shot me in the chest.  My mind scrambled is this true am I the type of dad that blows off his kid all the time. I found that this actually may be true and I had not realized that I had become that person.



The pinnacle is that he had given me a model car for Christmas and had been asking me to build it with me ever since and I had blown him off.  Well thats stops now and I am happy to say that as of today as I type Sebastian and I build a model today together. For me this was a big slap in the face and a eye opening experience.  It’s important to not take things for granted. 



Finally This Weeks Weigh In:
239.6 (First time below 240) lost 2 lbs total lost 10.8 lbs since January 1st

This week I listened to:


Finally Remember
          Everything Always Looks Better After a Run


Leave a Reply: